• Combination of olive oil castile soap fortified with vitamin E and coconut oil Castile soap get your hands clean without drying them out, even with repeated washings.
• Castile Soaps are good for all skin types, especially for sensitive and dry skin. When the soap is made, hydrating glycerine is retained, unlike in most commercial soaps where it is removed.
• Unlike commercial soaps that rely on harsh chemicals and additives to create soapy lather and scent, Castile soap’s bubbles are from saponins in the natural oils. Its scent comes from essential oils, which break down in the environment more easily than other soaps and detergents.
• Uses the highest-quality, therapeutic grade essential oils.
• In an effort to reduce our environmental impact, we offer this in a refill pouch for you to reuse your own detergent bottle. Simply refill your bottle at home and return the refill pouch to VOLVERde!
• Made sustainably by a small business in Lansing, Michigan.
Jen and Michael founded Fresh Coast Clean because they believe cleaning should be healthy, not harmful. They believe in ingredient transparency and have carefully developed products made from natural, plant-derived, biodegradable ingredients.
Fresh Coast Clean also works with wholesalers to reuse bulk containers, diverting tons of plastic from landfills. This family-operated business is based in Lansing, Michigan, and its vision is inspired by the best nature has to offer.
Wet your hands with clean, warm or cold running water. Apply a small amount of hand soap. Lather the soap by rubbing hands together. Scrub for at least 20 seconds. Rinse your hands well. Dry your hands using a clean towel.
FOR REFILL ONLY - Pour refill into a soap container. Rinse the pouch to remove excess soap. Rinse until all excess product is gone. Send back to VOLVERde in the provided mailer.