We are incredibly intentional with product curation for our marketplace. We spend hours on each product researching ingredients, packaging, company values, and commitment to sustainability.
All of our products are selected based on a rigorous review to ensure alignment with our values:
Effective & high-quality. We want you to find sustainable, non-toxic swaps for your everyday essentials and know that the most important criterion for any sustainable alternative is that the product is just as (if not more) effective than the original. All of the products in our marketplace have passed our personal efficacy and quality tests, and many products are sourced from artisans that only use the highest quality ingredients and artisanship.
Low-waste & non-toxic. We care about ingredients and packaging because both impact our health and the planet. We review product ingredients using the Environmental Working Group standards. On packaging, we work hard to reduce plastic packaged products where it is safe to do so.
Support responsible sourcing & BIPOC-owned businesses. We think of sustainability as impacting more than just our environment and human health. For us, sustainability is also about how products are made and their impact on communities. Our holistic view of sustainability is deeply ingrained in our DNA, which is why we prioritize women-, black-, brown-, indigenous-, and POC-owned businesses. We want a world that is less polluted and more equitable.
Celebrate culture. Our cultural connection is everything, and we take pride in our roots. At Volverde, we want the Latinx community to feel seen and heard. We’ve created a space that doesn’t make you choose between caring for the environment and being your authentic self. Here, we honor our traditions and take action for our comunidad and the planet.
Is there a brand you’d think we should know about? Let us know!
At VOLVERde, reducing our carbon and plastic footprint is a key part of our DNA. This plays out in our entire operation:
• We exclusively use reused, recycled, recyclable, and compostable packing materials. Your orders will be packaged with 100% plastic-free shipping materials.
• We choose to ship the majority of our packages through USPS to cut down on carbon emissions. Since USPS is already going to your home, this reduces unnecessary carbon emissions in our delivery.
• We are exploring carbon-neutral shipping options. Stay tuned!
Please allow up to 2 business days to process and pack your order. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday–Friday, excluding public holidays. Please note that shipping vendors are experiencing increased shipping delays due to COVID-19. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships. We appreciate your patience.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. This is why we have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item to request a return. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
• Item must be unopened and in new condition.
• Must initiate the return within 20 days of receiving the order.
• Provide receipt or proof of purchase.
• Refills, sale items, and gift cards are not eligible for returns.
• Must have obtained email approval for return first. Items mailed back to us without an email approval will not be accepted.
To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and pictures. We will review and determine if the order meets eligibility requirements. If approved, we will email you a shipping label and instructions. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the returned merchandise and on the original payment method minus the cost of return shipping.
We are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and always welcome feedback about our products. If you have any feedback, questions, or other concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
If a product ordered arrives damaged or defective:
• You must contact us within five (5) days of product delivery to the shipping address by emailing us at email@example.com; and
• Your email must describe the damage and include a photo of the product and the packaging in which it was delivered, showing the delivery address; and
• You must provide proof of receipt or proof of purchase.
We will review requests for refunds of damaged or defective product on a case-by-case basis. If we determine that a refund is merited, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid for the product to the credit card you used for payment.
Our goal is to see our customers happy and pleased with every purchase, so if, for any reason, you would like to cancel an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order hasn’t shipped, we will cancel it and refund you 100% of the order. If your order has already been processed, we may not be able to accommodate your cancellation.
Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you find out about the issue. If the order hasn’t shipped, we may be able to accommodate the shipping change.
VOLVERde does not assume responsibility for orders with incorrect shipping addresses. If an order is shipped to an incorrect address provided by a customer, the customer will need to pay the shipping cost to re-send the items.
At this time VOLVERde only ships in the contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and the U.S. territories at this time.