Last updated: July 27, 2022
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any way. For example, you provide us with information when you submit an inquiry or provide feedback, subscribe to our emails or blog posts, order products, post a review, or interact with the Site in other ways. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address. Some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some may be optional. If you do not provide the mandatory information requested for a particular activity, you may not participate in that activity.
- Purchases. When you purchase a product through the Site, we gather information about you through your purchase, such as your product preferences and frequency of product use. See paragraph 2 below about your credit card information.
Functional and required cookies:
_acloggedin _client_acloggedin algoliasearch-client-js CART CHECKOUT_WEBSITE client_username Commerce-checkout-state Crumb hasCart Locked PHPSESSID RecentRedirect remember_client siteUserCrumb SiteUserInfo SiteUserSecureAuthToken squarespace-announcement-bar squarespace-likes squarespace-popup-overlay squarespace-video-player-options ss_cookieAllowed ss_sd Test TZ Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) Analytics and performance cookies: ss_cid ss_cpvisit ss_cvisit ss_cvr ss_cvt
- Web Beacons: We may use Facebook Pixel. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in our Services that collects information about engagement with our Services. For example, a pixel tag allows us to record that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We also may include web beacons in emails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You can view more about the uses of the Facebook Pixel here.
- Information on Facebook®, Instagram®, and Social Media: If you link through, to, or otherwise interact with our Site through our Facebook, Instagram, or other social media accounts, you also may provide us with information from or accessible through any social media account you have on the same platform.
- Surveys and User Content. We may contact you to participate in a survey or we may permit you to post a review or respond to other Users’ reviews. If you participate in any of these activities, we may collect your personal information, including your preferences, your opinions, your demographic information, and any other information you share through these activities.
- Job Applications. We may post job opportunities on the Site. If you respond to one of these postings, we may collect personal information about you, such as your goals and interests, your work history, your resume, your cover letter, and any other information you provide.
- Information from Other Sources: We may combine information you provide us with information from third parties to correct our records, personalize your experience, or enhance our services. This may include, but is not limited to, information from our Third-Party Service Providers. We also may use various analytical tools and other automated tracking methods through our Site.
- With Other Authorized Third-Party Service Providers: We have agreements with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (“Third-Party Service Providers”), such as providing marketing assistance, processing payments, operating or hosting our Site, and analyzing data. We may share your personally identifiable information with these Third-Party Service Providers so they can provide the services that we have contracted with them to provide. The use of your personally identifiable information by such parties is subject to their privacy policies and is not subject to our control. We currently use Google Analytics, HotJar, Facebook Connect, MixPanel, and Shopify to help us understand how our Site is used. We also use Shopify to host our Site, and all credit card payments are processed by Shopify, and we do not have access to any of your credit card information. You can view here the privacy policies for Google Analytics, HotJar, Facebook, MixPanel, and Shopify about how they treat your information.
- With Other Websites: Our Site may include links to other websites. When you access these links, you may be directed away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. You may obtain useful information about Internet advertising companies, including how to opt out of their information collection, by contacting the Networking Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance. Facebook and Google also provide advertising opt-out mechanisms.
4. Managing Your Information
- We will not send you third party promotional emails without your permission. As a condition of agreeing to these Terms, however, you agree to receive from us promotional and administrative emails related to your activity on our Site and to our products and services, including announcements about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services and requests to participate in surveys or product reviews.
- If you no longer want to use the Site, you may ask us to stop sending you promotional emails by following the instructions in our email footer. Your personal information and information about your past orders may remain in our historical records, but you will no longer receive emails from us about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services unless you again purchase from us or subscribe to our communications.
- Please note that, because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
- Complying with legal requirements.
- Managing and improving our website and our relationship with you.
- Providing you with information about our products and offerings.
- You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data and, upon receiving such notice, we will stop processing your data, which may mean we cannot provide products or services to you. For example, without your Personal Data we will not be able to sell or ship product to you.
- You may restrict our processing your Personal Data.
- You may ask to update your Personal Data on a going-forward basis.
- You may request a copy of your Personal Data that we have stored and maintained.
- You may request that your Personal Data be deleted, but some Personal Data may not be deleted for legitimate legal reasons.
- You may request that your Personal Data be transferred to another party.
8. Contacting Us