• Poppy seeds and fresh mint exfoliate your skin and invigorate your senses.
• Olive oil recipe makes this a mild bar high in vitamin E and perfect for sensitive skin.
• Naturally occurring glycerin draws water into the skin for optimal hydration.
• Creates a bubbly lather and feel-good cleanse without the dryness of stripping soaps and detergents.
• Packaged in a compostable or recyclable cardboard sleeve.
• Handmade in Chicago, Illinois.
• Size: Approximately 4.0 oz
Blend of peppermint, spearmint, lime, and a touch of spicy rum.
Soap Distillery is a small, black-owned business based in Chicago, founded by Danielle Martin in 2012. Danielle was inspired by a lack of diversity in the handcrafted soap industry and a lack of sustainable practices, so she launched Soap Distillery to make her mark on the soap industry and reduce plastic pollution. While drinking an Old Fashioned during a conversation about scents, she came up with the idea to scent her soap products like cocktails to truly stand out from the crowd. Several years later, Soap Distillery's small team creates a myriad of uniquely unisex scented products that customers love. With fun names such as Limoncello, Whiskey, and Mint Mojito, each soap bar is handmade and hand-cut with love for people and the planet.
Soap Distillery takes sustainability seriously, and we are here for it! Most of their products are plastic-free, the soap boxes are biodegradable, and they only use sustainably sourced essential oils. They go above and beyond to avoid unsustainably produced essential oils, such as sandalwood and palo santo. Beyond great products and sustainable packaging, Soap Distillery donates several pounds of soap and portions of sales to different nonprofit organizations every year.
Wet and lather for use all over the body or hands. Rinse well.
Store in a well-draining dish to ensure long shelf life and keep out of the sun.
Use within 6 months of purchase.